Friday, March 24, 2006

Matrix Interupted

We took Daddy to the airport tonight. Will cried all the way home. : (
Mark will be home Sunday afternoon. So only two nights. Its just really hard on the boys. Although bedtime tonight went pretty well, considering the circumstances.

Mark's attending a convention in California. The convention will have exhibits/vendors from companies that market all natural, or some type of health related products. I told him to get me lots of samples! : )

I'm tired... must sleep.

Tomorrow hopefully I can replant my zuchinni into bigger pots. Its growing so fast!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

i'm sorry will. hope the weekend is beautiful so you can play and be happy. it will pass quickly, i promise! wanna come and play with us? daddy is fixing a leaky tub....he's boring. we're getting our new piano today...maybe come bang on it with me?

i love you, audrey