Wednesday, March 08, 2006

All Work and No Play. Not.

We are playing alot here and having fun.

Mark and I are taking a Pottery class thru the Continuing Education at Longview College. The class is actually at a nearby high school, from 6-8 so we are able to be home for the boys' bedtime. We threw our first bowl last night!

We have been home alot, although outside most of the time. This means, as usual, that I can't keep up on this house. I'm at a loss. The Laundry Monster seems to be here to stay. And I think I have a few mischievious elemental beings that like to continually add crumbs to my floor minutes after I sweep. And I mean in addition to Will and Jack. Because I swear I could clean for a lifetime and still find crumbs. ; )

Today we were not home. Lunch with Daddy, which is always a big, long affair. Boys are asleep. So I must tend those crumbs.

ETA: Hey Tabitha! I am a near neighbor of yours! I live in the suburbs of Kansas City, MO... far south. We go down to Beaver Lake, Arkansas every year to camp. I think that is somewhat near where you live...

5 comments:

Kara said...

a pottery class sounds like an awesome thing to do! i'm picture a demi moore/patrick swazye scene! ooooh! ;)

Julie said...

Kara - more like Lucy and and Ricki, Id say!

Omelay said...

i read this, and didnt have a chance to comment, then blogger was down! so now i get my chance.

maybe we could meet sometime! i live in taney county, missouri- near the AR border.

sounds like you're really busy!

Julie said...

Tabitha, we should get together when we go down to camp! We go in September every year...

Omelay said...

this year i will be hugely pregnant and milking a cow twice a day (all things going to plan that is...) but i would still love to meet. <3

tabitha