Friday, March 17, 2006

Hey Julie Mama

Mark has left for work and will head to Lawrence after work to watch basketball with his buddy. He'll be back late tomorrow night. I kinda kicked him out (and he was ever so willing) as I can't deal with him screaming at the TV set for the next two days. But I was sad to say good-bye today.

Next weekend he goes to California for some free lance stuff he's working on, and before that even he is going to see OUR favorite band, Wilco, who will be in KC for a rare concert on Tuesday. I can't leave the boys for that late of a night. I am feeling a bit sorry for myself.


We were suppose to do some more candle dipping today with my friend but all the kids are a bit sick. We will stay home and I hope that Will can find his groove, because this morning he is a cranky skunk spraying all of us. Gotta go. The skunk is stuck behind the couch and needs my help.

No comments: