Saturday, March 18, 2006

"Jack's Stuck"

That is a common comment around this house. Jack is my little monkey. SERIOUSLY, I am going to try to take some pics soon of one of his antics. Yesterday, he literally was climbing up my kitchen cabinets. I walked in the kitchen and he was hanging off one of the shelves (I don't have doors to my cabinets).

He's also a one man wrecking machine. We brought the TV and VCR downstairs last night to watch a movie. Now the VCR is broken. Perhaps is was the fact he kept climbing on it, or that he kept shoving pennys in it.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

that's sad. maybe he knows best? maybe it should be a piggy bank?

my friend's daughter stuck pennies into the steering column of her car. they melted and froze the steering.

THAT was not funny. not at all:)