Monday, August 13, 2007

NAET updates.

Will has now been to 3 NAET appointments. He has been treated for Body Balance, Egg Mix, and Vitamin C. The past couple of weeks have been hell - screaming fits, rage, attitude. Exemplified. Today he was treated for Vitamin C. Tonight for the first time (he's 5) ever we played a board game. Other than quick games of Animal Lotto (a year ago) I've never been able to have him sit thru a game and play. But he also had a really grand day playing with his cousin all day. Very few outbursts. They had a blast (here at home) playing dress up and tons of imaginative play. Maybe he was just at ease for a change because of that. ???

At his appointment he was also treated for emotions - panic and irritation. Last week he was treated for fear. I think I could be treated for all the same things!

I'm going to start documenting all of this. I've given up on Feingold for now just because ELIMINATION DIETS SUCK! I'm tired living with so many questions. Or maybe there is nothing to question.

A few months ago during the Weird Breathing Thing, x-rays from the pulmonologist showed he had "mild asthma" (i.e. mild fluid in the lungs). The pulmonologist basically said The Weird Breathing Thing was not related to that, but hey, come back in Septmember for more x-rays and we'll talk meds. Okay he wasn't SO blatant about the meds but he did look me solemnly in the eye and asked me, "do I have your commitment that you will return in the Fall for more testing?" It just freaked me out. I squirmed - I felt like it would be Noted In A File if I said no. I just said I would see. Nope, no meds thank you. Not yet. I need to fing out the issue not just cover it up.

1 comment:

mothering spiritually said...

Hey Mama! Can you give me the woman who does naet phone number. we really want to get sage seen.
Thanks So much